Transforming Tomorrow's Leaders
Transforming Tomorrow's leaders is a comprehensive 6-day program that Inroads conducts for junior to middle management who are poised for growth to leadership roles. True to Inroads' philosophy, it encompasses Inner Self, Cognitive and Non-cognitive skills for a holistic development.
Are you facing these challenges?
If you are facing some or all of these challenges, then this course is a good fit for you.
- There is a propensity to move to action before thought
- Expectation of ‘Feed’ Learning as opposed to Absorbed Learning
- Lack of ‘Take Charge’ qualities which include Queries, Questions and Suggestions
- Transaction Approach instead of Coaching approach
Objective of the Program:
- Groom next generation leaders through multidimensional approach
- Create the right Mindset for people to be effective leaders
- Create an effective Playing Zone for people with 4 to 8 years of corporate experience
Total of 6 days of intervention or 12 half-day interventions, supported by post workshop coaching. The interventions shall be delivered 2 days per month supported by post workshop coaching for 2 weeks.
Modules to be covered:
- Problem solving and Decision Making – 1 day
- Creative Thinking and Innovation – 1 day
- Communication and interpersonal skills – 1 day
- High Performance Mindset – 2 days
- Wellness – 1 day (Rested Mind & Energy Enhancement)